The poster session is an excellent opportunity for researchers to present and discuss their recent or ongoing work with a broad audience. Participants of ECOOP, its co-located events and workshops, and the Doctoral Symposium are strongly encouraged to participate, as this will allow them to present themselves and their work to the community and receive feedback in an interactive, laid-back setting.
Posters can be either:
- Independent posters that will be reviewed by the Poster Committee for acceptance,
- or posters associated with work to be presented at ECOOP, its co-located events and workshops, or Doctoral Symposium. The Posters Committee will not review those submissions, as they illustrate work that has been thoroughly scrutinized by other committees.
Authors of accepted posters will also have the opportunity to present demos using their laptops.
Wed 17 JulDisplayed time zone: Belfast change
Call for independent posters
We encourage submissions embracing a broad range of topics related to object orientation, which:
- identify new research problems and propose possible approaches to solve them,
- describe software artifacts and tools developed by the authors and accessible to the community,
- or present work not yet ready for submission to conferences and journal in its current form.
Interested authors should submit a 1-page poster abstract describing their work along with the poster in pdf format (both in the same pdf file). The abstract is limited to one page, including references, in the Dagstuhl LIPIcs LaTeX-style template. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed based on originality and quality. Poster sizes of up to A0, portrait format will be accepted.
The submission deadline is May 26th, 2019 AoE, with the author notification on June 16th, 2019. Submission site: https://ecoop19posters.hotcrp.com
Call for associated posters
Authors of papers accepted at ECOOP, its co-located events and the doctoral symposium are invited to present a poster to further increase the visibility of their work and spark interesting one-on-one conversations.
Interested authors are required to express their interest in participating to the session by registering through an online form, so that we can provide for poster boards and other supplies.
The registration deadline is June 16th, 2019 AoE, on https://goo.gl/forms/YkL3BgIjvJm3g4ZX2. Posters associated with the ECOOP events are accepted by default, so there will be no author notification.
Authors of associated posters do not need to submit anything. Instructions on the presentation guidelines will be sent after June 16th, 2019.